This is a tremendous opportunity for someone looking to leverage their project management accumen along with their honed requirements gathering and business analyst skills. This role will involve project planning, execution, and implementation of small to medium-sized technology-enabled solutions to internal business units. The Project Manager/Business Systems Analyst (PM/BSA) will lead the formulation of and definition of systems scope based on both business user needs and an understanding of the business systems and industry as it relates to those projects.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Provide project leadership using the system development life cycle for small to medium-sized projects, especially cross-departmental projects, including meeting facilitation.
- Perform QA testing, including planning and executing unit, integration, and acceptance testing, in support of timely, quality project implementation
- Develop Functional and Design Specifications, including use cases, data flows in support of timely, quality project implementation.
- Perform analysis in support of timely, quality project implementation.
- Provide end-user training for implemented systems/processes along with accompanying training manuals or user guides.
- Partner with senior PM/Business Systems Analyst on more complex projects.
- Performs other related duties and special projects as assigned.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- A degree from a four-year college (e. g., BS) or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Business Systems Analyst and/or an IT Project Manager in a healthcare environment.
- Experience using MicroStrategy BI tool preferred.
- Prior experience at a healthcare organization, particularly at a managed health plan.
- Prior experience in IT infrastructure and security.
- Excellent communication skills and a high degree of adaptability.
- A passion to work in a dynamic, highly collaborative environment.