The .Net Engineer implements and maintains core entertainment-based accounting and payroll applications. The position works closely with senior management, business analysts, and lead or principal software engineers to design, develop, and maintain software components and products that support business applications.
- Collaborate with Business Analysts to define requirements.
- Create technical designs and architectural documents for implementation.
- Learn complex relational database models and work within an established multi-tier application framework.
- Lead and mentor a team of developers, perform code reviews, and hold daily scrum meetings.
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain software components.
- Identify opportunities to improve functionality.
- Write complex SQL queries and stored procedures on SQL Server 2014.
- 7+ years of developing complex .NET-based applications using C# and .Net 3.5+.
- 7+ years of developing applications using SQL Server 2008–2014.
- Expert in .NET frameworks and features.
- N-Tier application development expertise.
- Strong analytical skills, attentive to detail, and excellent problem solving/troubleshooting.
- Flexible to meet the demands of a rapidly changing environment.
- Expert in developing in an SOA architecture (WCF, Web Services, REST).
- Ability to work with teams in remote locations.
- Performance expertise dealing with large datasets.
- Experience in any of the areas below considered a plus:
- NetTiers framework, ETL (Pentaho/SSIS), Deployment (InnoSetup).
- Multi-tenant systems.
- Windows Forms application development.
- CodeSmith or other code generation frameworks.
- Cloud Computing – Azure/AWS.
- Visual Studio Online, Infragistics, Log4Net, Splunk, Symmetry Tax Engine.
- Migration of .Net Frameworks, Conversion of SOAP to WCF.