WeStaffIT, Inc. provides the best in what IT Staffing Services has to offer to the Information Technology arena in both Southern and Northern California and beyond.
With a combined 25+ years of industry experience, we’re able to provide complete sourcing and “Just-In-Time-Delivery” of Information Technology Professionals to Corporate IT Departments nationwide. In addition, we’re also able to provide Payroll Services and act as immediate “Employer of Record” at a moments notice for any skilled individuals that you’ve already identified for immediate support of your projects.
We have extensive experience supporting a whole spectrum of industries including automotive, health care, non-profit, insurance, banking, mortgage, retail, and e-commerce just to name a few.
We can also fulfill a variety of employment scenarios including Contract, Contract-to-Hire and Full-Time Placements.
Full sourcing of IT Professionals is provided in (but not limited to) the following areas of expertise:
- Project Management (both Infrastructure and Application Development)
- Application Development
- Enterprise Network Engineering (LAN/WAN)
- Business & Systems Analysis
- Quality Assurance
- E-commerce/Web Development
- Database Administration
- Technical Writing/Instructional Design
- Help Desk/Desktop/Call Center Support
WeStaffIT can provide your organization with a multitude of services. We’re able to customize a search or staffing solution tailored to your individual needs and requirements. These services include contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent (FTE) placement.
- Contract: Allows you the flexibility of bringing on a top-notch professional in a moment’s notice to satisfy your immediate project or support need. The contractor or consultant becomes an employee of our contract services division, which insulates our clients and frees them up from employment issues and liabilities related to payroll, employer taxes, workers’ compensation and unemployment tax burdens, etc.
- Contract to Hire: Allows a hiring client to bring on a needed IT resource quickly and efficiently. This option is available to evaluate the resource for possible direct hire while this person is actually performing on the job on a daily basis. This gives the hiring client the ability to evaluate over time the needed skills, work ethic, and abilities of this resource and properly confirm the job match. The perspective employee also has the opportunity to evaluate the job and organization to make sure the fit is right for them as well.
- Full-Time (FTE) Placement: Based on specific client requirements, we conduct an in-depth search, screening, interviews, negotiation, and assist with the hiring client’s offer and acceptance by the successful candidate for immediate direct employment with the hiring client. This is done based upon a contingency search. This means that payment of search fees are paid by the hiring client, contingent upon our candidate being successfully hired by the client.